Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Connect 44 AG
I'm recruiting for BO IMS Engineer with Mobile Telecoms Voice Core Networks IMS, OSS, IT systems, and the Radio Access Network experience. Fully Remote on an initial 6 months contract. Daily Rate DOE.
- Management and Operational performance of CORE network
- Design and planning of CORE network
- Is responsible for preventive maintenance, specialist tool operation, routing and number management, number porting and capacity management.
- Office Engineer has direct responsibility for completion of technical support deliverables defined in the project plan.
- Keep up to date with latest development of tele- and data-communications technologies
- Back Office Engineer provides needs to maintain close relations with third parties, like vendors, to be able to monitor progress of reported problems, known caveats, newly available features, software upgrades and hardware products. This to be able to foresee possible conflicts and improvements to operational services.
- Assist in design, engineering, testing and rollout of newly defined products/services.
- Perform diagnostics on IMS CORE Elements and run tests against the impacted resources to identify of cause of specific trouble
- Find the resolution/workaround for troubles, update trouble reports and dispatch fault repair tasks
- Replace failed resources, activate cold stand-by resource units, support fault management escalations
- Perform functional tests of repaired resources
- Assess, plan and execute Change Request on the IMS CORE Network
- Determine the (security) risk and impact of implementing a Change Request
- Review the design, develop and implement of Change Requests
- Conduct post-implementation review to ensure successful implementation along with identification of any external impacts or new requirements
- Create & update the Preventive Maintenance procedure and schedule
- Prepare step-by-step guideline for all kinds of preventive maintenance tasks in scope of the CORE network
- Create the work order for preventive maintenance and implement the planned work order effectively and according to the product guidelines
- Report on the status of Preventive Maintenance result for the CORE network
- Handle Problem ticket requests; create, correlate and dispatch to Problem ticket according to needs
- Identify root cause of specific resource trouble; reinitialize impacted resources
- Verify the problem solution and closure; prepare and deliver problem report
- Implement problem solution, update problem tickets
- Provisioning of business customers
- Configuration Management