Local Quality Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
LOCAL QUALITY MANAGER URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR OUR PHARMACEUTICAL CLIENT IN MONHEIM (REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE)
Volume: 40 hrs/week
Language: English/German (at least Reading capability)
- Minimum of three years working experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
- Self-motivated team player
- Must be able to effectively interact with internal and external personnel on quality related matters
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of the German language (at least in reading)
The goal of this function is to support the Quality Management Systems elements, including but not limited to the following:
- To ensure global quality practices are integrated in the affiliate to ensure compliance is met with regard to client and local regulations.
- To maintain the GXP status of the affiliate in accordance with national and international GMP and legal requirements.
- To ensure QA deliverables are achieved in a compliant timely manner.
- To support Local German Quality Team in the ordinary and extraordinary tasks.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.