Sales Support and Data Administrator
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Sales Support and Data Management Administrator at Award-Winning Fashion Company!
Your new company
This company is an Award winning multi brand fashion sales and distribution agency. They service the entire UK and European retail sector, providing forward-looking, international fashion brands with a wide range of high-quality services, including sales, distribution, retail consultancy, PR and marketing.
Your new role
- Sitting in a team of four, your main responsibilities will be the data and EDI management of the apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. Alongside this you will perform general customer service to the external clients by phone/email as well the returns and sample management.
- Managing the B2B website including web enrichment, booking in/out of inventory, and technical quality control and bug report to IT department
- Preparation and upload of new product data from master catalogues to internal stock management system
- Commodity code checks and establishing import correct duty rates
- EDI project management and liaising with IT department and suppliers with regards to data integration
- Organising and monitoring the movement of sample collections from the London showroom to key accounts and other showrooms across the UK and Ireland and well as scanning in and scanning out the samples
- Arranging shipping documents and labels for shipments within the UK and from/to EU countries using DPD and DHL
- Liaising with brands across Europe regarding the delivery of forward and re-orders as well as the delivery and return of sample collections for apparel, accessories, and footwear
- Resolving claims and return requests raised by customers
- Raising purchase invoices and credit notes
- Assisting the credit control department with customer disputes review
- Replying to customer queries via phone and email
- Assisting sales agents with new forward orders and order entry
What you'll need to succeed
We're looking for someone who has at least 3-5 years work experience within the fashion industry, who is familiar with EDI and other such data integration, extremely well organised, someone who is friendly, personable, and has amazing customer service skills. Advanced Excel skills are essential!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.