IT Project Manager Legal Software
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Agile Recruit
Hybrid Working: mostly home-based
Legal software and IT projects
If you are a Project Co-ordinator or PMO Analyst within a law firm, looking to break into project management, this role could be a great next move for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating project implementations, managing project planning, documentation and budgets, and evaluating IT projects across the organization. In order to do this successfully, you should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Work closely with business analysts and senior managers to formalise project requirements, understand and co-ordinate work
- Coordinate project schedules
- Assist with expense planning
- Understand Prince2 methodology and work to continue to improve project management processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven project experience within a law firm or consultancy with clients in legal sector
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Previous experience evaluating software proposals or upgrades, involvement in IT projects
- The ability to work independently and remotely, attending an office 1 or 2 times a week
- Building effective work relationships with project stakeholders
In return you'll be joining a highly reputable firm offering a very comprehensive benefits package, discount schemes, financial support for learning, bonus scheme and monthly incentives and generous holiday allocation 26 days per year. Apply now with CV for immediate consideration.