D365 CE Technical Lead
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Prodapta Ltd
Engagement Type: D365 Implementation
My client is looking for a talented D365 CE & Powerplatform Technical Lead to join their Group my client is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. They are compelled by their core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies, and industries. They deliver full life cycle solutions from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic technical lead who will nurture needs and deliver Microsoft Business Applications solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working with the Business Analysis practice and client teams to design, build, oversee, and implement solutions using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications.
Minimum Years' Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Must have strong experience as a D365 Technical Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience of Azure Cloud Services include Service Bus and Logic Apps etc.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM.
- Experience leading development teams, ideally offshore.
- Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and OOTB modules like Sales and Service along with its integrations and add-ons.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and leadership to the technical team for a project. Ensure all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
- Leads team in the building of CRM solutions that meets requirements.
- Define the D365 CE development tools and environments.
- Mentors and coaches CRM developers and team members.
- Define any detailed design documentation required for the scrum teams to deliver the user stories and detailing where and how any customisation of Dynamics CE is needed to meet client requirements.