Solutions Analyst (Service Architecture) - Healthcare - hybrid
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Tech Talent ID
Solutions Analyst is required by this leading healthcare solutions provider, offering niche services combining innovative digital capabilities, deep clinical expertise and analytics.
Working in their Technology Transformation area you'll be working on solutions which address issues across the healthcare, life science and digital therapies landscapes, resulting in patient service improvement across the board.
You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance of systems architecture (relating to CRM systems and associated services) which meet the needs of the Group now and in the future.
- Reviewing existing and potential solutions for business needs and define the right way to move forwards technically.
- Assessment of third party tools and services against business requirements and make objective decisions which would be ratified by their Technical Architecture Council.
- Owning the architectural roadmap for any products and services relating to Service Architecture, in conjunction with the Technical Lead/Product Owner.
- Building and integrating technical products and services to meet the company's needs.
- Presenting solutions to the TAC (Technical Architecture Council)
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place where it relates to Middleware, APIs, and Service Architecture; working with technical staff and partners to recommend solutions for improvement.
- Undertake Build vs Buy assessments.
- High Level Solutions design and estimation, to support business cases.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams involved in implementing the solutions recommended.
Please contact me for a detailed conversation and full spec. Please note this role will allow significant home working but will also require some time in the office for regular team meetings - only apply if you are prepared to work on that pattern.