Senior Test Engineer/Manchester/£50,000
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by ECOM Recruitment
Great opportunity for a senior test engineer to join a scale up software provider company in Manchester.
The company provided a platform where organisation get matched with the right staff, and where the staff have the flexibility to make the job work around them.
The team you will be joining a very small collaborative technology team that focuses on providing the highest standard of work possible.
As a senior test engineer, you'd be given the opportunity to define and implement new testing strategies. You will be laying the foundation for testing in the company and setting the standard working closely with developer and product owners.
- Significant experience in an automation or software development role
- Familiarity with performing various types of testing (eg, functional, systems,
- regression and demonstrable knowledge of various Black Box testing techniques).
- Experience testing RESTful APIs.
- Strong experience using AGILE methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience in testing integration solutions would be highly beneficial.
- Use of automation tools such as selenium, postman or equivalent.
- MacBook or Windows Laptop - Your choice.
- Hybrid working - A mix of at home and in their fantastic office.
- Cycle to work scheme - Buy a new bike at a fraction of the retail price.
- Technology purchasing scheme - Get your hands on the latest tech at a discount.
- Confidential mental health support for you and your family.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme.
The money is good to the role can pay up to £50,000 plus benefits
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.