Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Russell Tobin
Senior Business Analyst 6 Month Contract London - £850 per day (Umbrella)
My client, a leading Asset Management company, are recruiting for an experienced Front Office Business Analyst to join their Programme Management Team within the Technology Department. You will be sitting above the Product Teams and will be working across Fixed Income, Derivatives, Currency, and Portfolio Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Business Analyst to take on a Lead BA/Programme Lead role and work with the teams to help understand and define existing issues and problems. Which the various Product Teams will then be able to implement.
This is joining an existing programme which has been running for nearly two years, but still has three years worth of work left to go, where you will be consolidating business areas, working on various data sets and modernisation.
- Work within the Programme Management Team to help identify and define problems within business units
- Define a working plan to solve any issue/problem that the delivery team will then implement.
- Work within the Front Office, partnering with Traders and other members of the Front Office team
- Support the Integrated Investment Programme, where you will be:
- Consolidating business areas
- Making sure all areas are using the same data sets
- Take forward and develop the investment capabilities of the business
- Previous experience within Asset Management, with a strong working knowledge of Fixed Income, Derivatives, Currency, or Portfolio Management.
- Extensive experience within a Front Office environment, and ideally experience within Middle Office and Data.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information and data to large groups and the C-suite
- Agile experience