Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Logic Engagements Ltd
Datastage Developer is required by my global client.
- The development and maintenance of CRM database solutions.
- General development & support programming involving investigation of code and data issues
- Attending client meetings if required and demonstrate solutions at both a technical and business level
- System integration of multiple products to build multichannel communications solutions to meet client requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive use of IBM WebSphere DataStage ETL Toolset, ideally version 11.5 and above:
To deliver performant & complex solutions via:
(XML, MQ, ODBC, Oracle, Transform, Aggregation, Sort, Funnel, DeDupe, Join)
- Good working knowledge of Oracle database (others beneficial SQL Server, DB2, Azure, AWS)
- Comfortable with UNIX/LINX environments and understanding of Scripting
- Data manipulation, exploration, analysis, and data integrity (experience of manipulating data of varied sources and targets like RDBMS, XML and Flat Files), MQ
- Strong Database/Data Warehouse analysis & design skills
- Strong Business Requirements analysis/definition
- Knowledge of software development processes including Agile, Lean, Waterfall & V-model
- Commercial experience of technical delivery of several projects utilising the skills above
- Willing to take ownership of the modules from development to UAT hand-over
- Other Integration tools ie Azure, AWS, Talend, Informatica, SSIS
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract role, please send your CV in the first instance and if relevant you will be contacted with full role and company information.