D365 F&O Finance Consultant - Junior
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
D365 Finance Functional Consultant, Dynamics 365, D365, D365 F&O, D365 Finance Consultant, Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, D365 Finance, AX Finance, Dynamics AX Finance, Procure to Pay, Procure 2 Pay, P2P, O2C, AL, GL, PSA - UK Wide - Permanent - £45-59k Plus Package
Our client, a large Microsoft Consultancy, is looking for a D365 F&O Finance Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O. This role will be working remotely and occasional time on-site. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Formal finance certification such as AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Microsoft certification MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance.
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory, experience relevant to industry-specific business and technology functions.
- Significant functional experience implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- 5 + years of partner-side consultancy and experience working in a lead/senior consultant position.
- Relevant demonstrable experience in a client-side finance role.
- Proven full life cycle delivery of multiple Dynamics 365 projects.
- As an application consultant you will provide consultancy services to our clients based around the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and its associated technologies.
- The primary role will include a wide variety of project tasks such as requirements gathering, workshops, design, testing, training, documentation, data migration, support calls, user handholding, go-live support, and product configuration. In short, it encompasses all elements of full project life cycle delivery.
- We encourage you to have broad product exposure, but our expectation is that your focus will be on financial ledgers, finance modules and related business processes.
- Take ownership in projects of the business processes in this area as defined by the business process model. Work with the client to design and implement best practice solutions for these processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to design solutions for those areas which impact finance directly, but that also have an operational impact. These might include product costing, inventory management, manufacturing costing sheets, project costing, WIP management, revenue recognition, and asset life cycle management.
- As part of the project delivery team, liaise with and collaborate with your project colleagues to follow the defined implementation methodology.
- You will be required to support the business in pre-sales opportunities and the discovery into project delivery.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.