Head of Data & Business Intelligence
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Randstad Technologies
Currently working on behalf of a Global Retail Client who are seeking a Head of Data & BI to join their team on a permanent basis paying up to £80,000 p/a depending on experience.
This is a hybrid working role, 1-2 days on site - Bristol and the remaining work from home.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 4 Data Analysts and shaping the Business Intelligence and Reporting function.
- Lead and drive the team of Business Intelligence Analysts within the IT Unit.
- Ensure growth and development within the BI & Data Analytics Team.
- Business requirements gathering and stakeholder management.
- Provide dedicated Business Intelligence support to both projects and operational teams.
- Experience leading a data focused team.
- Technical knowledge in BI Cloud solutions.
- Software skills I Power BI, Power BI DAX, R statistical software, Excel and Salesforce.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply via the advert so you do not miss out.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.