Fully remote - Java Developer - Energy Systems Engineering - Prague (Czech Republic)
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Core Java - Spring/Hibernate - Messaging (RabbitMQ) - JUnit or similar - Scrum - Java Application Development
If you are have experience developing apps in Java and are knowledgeable about stock market processes, then this is the role for you. Working as a scrum team member on a fully remote basis, you will develop a mission-critical system useful for the trading of power & energy for the main European Financial Institution in the field of stock trading.
The main skills required for the role are the following:
- Demonstrable practical experience developing Java applications
- Communication skills in English
- Ability to work as a scrum team member and a great learning attitude
- Solid experience with Core Java (with concurrency), Spring/Hibernate, RabbitMQ and JUnit or similar.
The following skills would be a great bonus:
- Maven and/or Jenkins
- Spring Boot/Tomcat
- Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL)
The role offered is on a fully remote basis, requiring a visit every several weeks as a show of commitment. The client pride themselves in offering a varied team and flexible work environment focusing on supporting rather than micromanaging and offering opportunities for progression if performance is satisfactory.
Although the role is remote, right to work in the EU is required.