Credit Control Administrator
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Hays Talent Solutions
A luxury automotive brand are looking for Credit Control Admin to join their team on temporary contract
Your new company
the company are passionate about putting their customer first. They provide a range of financial solutions designed around the changing needs of their customers and lead the way with innovation. As a part of the company, they are a leading Financial Services provider within the automotive world, growing through innovation, great products and a range of initiatives to give their customers the very best. At the heart of their business is a desire to offer their customers finance offers which make the ownership of the product an affordable reality while providing industry-leading services throughout their customer's journey.
Your new role
As a Credit controller of Cars service contracts portfolio, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to ensure customer loyalty to the company. Ensuring accurate processing of daily BACs reports and monitoring customer accounts to ensure accurate financial collections, management of customer accounts, analysing financial accounts and adherence to collections processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of the direct debit process advantageous.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and oral) letter/email writing including accurate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while maintaining strong attention to Detail
- To be computer literate with various packages such as Word, Excel
- Comfortable working with targets Patience and ability to manage stress Problem-solving skills
What you'll get in return
- The Opportunity to work within a leading automotive brand
- Headquarters in Tongwell, Milton Keynes have recently undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment.
- Facilities include: - onsite cafe - hot desks - free car parking
- Contingent workers will be provided with their own laptop.
- Hybrid working for their contingent Workers
- A silent room in the Tongwell office - a space for prayer or reflection
- A Competitive salary up to £12.00 per hour
- Long-term career progression with potential to be made permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.