Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Developing models to cover non-directional risk, which including illiquidity for bonds, non-linear equities, concentration and basis risks
- Implementing the developed models in Python
- Working with data and developing your own code
- Work experience in non-directional risks modelling for SFT and Derivatives products
- Prior expertise in the financial services industry, including exposure to derivative pricing models
- Knowledge of asset pricing and SFT, OTC and ETD transactions across all major asset classes
- Outstanding IT skills with a focus on R, Python and SQL
- Finished MS or PhD degree in a quantitative field like Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or Physics
- Capability to apply techniques from numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
Your soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills with colleagues at all levels in the organization
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.