1st Line Service Support Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
1st Line Service Desk Technician
Leeds, Office Based
Up to £22,000 per year
Windows Server/Office 365/AD
Shift Pattern: Covered between 7AM - 6PM
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Service Support Analyst to work for a well-established Tech business. Within this role you will be responsible for providing 1st line support to an internal user base on a busy fast-paced helpdesk.
- You will have hands-on experience with triaging issues, password resets and troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software devices.
- Act as a point of contact for phone calls, emails and support tickets from colleagues regarding IT issues and queries.
- You will need to work through current incidents taking into account SLA's and priorities.
- Monitor internal ticket system, for new incidents and service requests.
- Provide ongoing end-user support to mobile telephony users.
- Providing desktop support, including new builds, fault finding and installation of authorised software.
- Previous IT Service Desk experience is imperative.
- Be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Office 365, AD, Windows Server.
- Hardware troubleshooting skills with Laptops, Desktops and Mobile Devices.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable and have strong communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please get in contact today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.