Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Illuminet Solutions
Illuminet Solutions is currently looking for Forgeorck IDAM Consultant for a 3-month Contract (outside IR35) position. The successful candite will have the opportunity to work on the design, delivery, and deployment of Middleware technologies, for a leading organisation within the IT Space.
Ideally, the candidate will have strong experience with Forgerock AM and DS to be successful in the position.
- Product knowledge of ForgeRock OpenDJ/ForgeRock DS.
- Knowledge of LDAP protocols (ldap syntax, ldap filters, ports and connectivity ) and schema components
- Experience in using LDAP browsers (Apache, Softerra, JXplorer or else) to manage Schema, Users, Groups and other directory objects.
- Understanding of password policies, subentries, ACI and privileges
- Understanding of Application integration on LDAP environment
- DS health checks, Installation and/or upgrade, LDIF backups or restores, log analysis, troubleshooting replication
- Knowledge and experience of various related protocols like SAML/WS-Fed/OAUTH/OIDC/JWT, configuring AM as an identity provider for various applications.
- Understanding of the core concepts of AM like stores, Chains, Trees, nodes, authentication modules, LDAP/AD authentication, high availability, etc.,
- Experience in AM administration tasks (restoring configuration, restarting tomcat, debugging startup, managing authentication trees, using Java command lines )
- Experience managing/administering ForgeRock MFA solution
- Experience of using Perl, bash, python, Java scripts
- Experience in Linux, possibly RHEL 8 operating system and elementary command lines
- Experience of handling BAU incidents/requests/changes following ITIL practices
- Designing, developing and deploying of Middleware technologies
- Offering solutions and workarounds to incidents/problems
- Working to SLAs and deadlines
- Review of services and application delivery
- Prioritizing and managing several tasks at a single time
- Establishing a good working relationship with wider teams and customers alike
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology
- Work with a variety of customers to gain a detailed understanding of their requirements
- Providing On-Call Out of Hours Support
- Willingness to Travel (Infrequent)
- Document writing/process creation
- Remote role
To apply or find out more please send your CV and contact details via this advert and a member of our team will be in touch if your CV meets the essential criteria.