Network (Cloud And Security) Architect
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Advantage Resourcing
World Class Defence Organisation is currently looking to recruit a Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect subcontractor on an initial 12 month contract. The role can be based from either of the companies Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton site depending on your preference. Remote working from home is TBC.
Contract Duration: 12 Months initially and then ongoing.
Hourly Rate: £70.00ph (Umbrella)
Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect Job Description:
Network design and solutions team within the UK IT department of a large multi-national complex weapons engineering company.
- Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
- Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
- Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
- Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
- Experience of cross domain authentication
- zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application)
- digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
- private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
- Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.