Network (Cloud And Security) Architect
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Advantage Resourcing
World Class Defence Organisation is currently looking to recruit a Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect subcontractor on an initial 12 month contract. The role can be based from either of the companies Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton site depending on your preference.
Contract Duration: 12 Months initially and then ongoing.
Hourly Rate: £70.00ph (Umbrella)
Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect Job Description:
Network design and solutions team within the UK IT department of a large multi-national complex weapons engineering company.
- Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
- Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
- Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
- Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
- Experience of cross domain authentication
- zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application)
- digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
- private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
- Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.