Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Experis AG
Only applicants with EU or Swiss passport will be taken into consideration.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for a Java Developer for one of our customers, a renowned Swiss company based in Bern.
Contract: 12 months with high chances for contract extension
Location: Bern with 3 days of home office
Language: English (German nice to have)
Level: all - from Junior (2+ years experience) to Senior
- Active participation in the DevOps team Basalt
- SOFTWARE analysis, conception and implementation
- Agile software development in a cross-functional team according to Scrum/Kanban/SAFE
- Solid knowledge of Java and Typescript
- Knowledge of relational databases and JPA.
- Spring Boot and Angular
- REST, Bitbucket, Jenkins und Maven.
- Degree in computer science or business informatics
- Knowledge of the development methodology according to Scrum and SAFE.
- Experience in the enterprise environment (cloud technologies, API management and API design).
- Knowledge of OpenShift, Azure AD and Splunk.
- Knowledge of GIS/G-Sharp
- You are fluent in English (German nice to have)
This is not a remote project. If you live outside Switzerland, the relocation here is needed. We provide all information needed for the relocation process.
If you are interested - please send me your CV or contact me directly.