Senior Legal Support Manager
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Manager in the Legal/ Financial/ Corporate sector?
Do you have project management, people management and line management experience?
Do you want to work in Manchester City Centre?
Are you happy to do shift work?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then I would be keen to hear from you.
* Managing the legal support managers in the Manchester office
* Contributing to the development of the Legal Support Centre in Manchester
* Being responsible for policy development
* Create shift patterns for legal support managers and legal assistants
* Act as an escalation point for customers and managers
* Supervise and track matters within the department
* Review KPI's
* Assist in the recruitment of legal assistants alongside the HR team
* Implement and help in the creation of training and development plans for employees
If the above has inspired you to find out more then please call me for a confidential discussion or drop me an email
QED Legal Recruitment
Freedom from Torture