Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Please review the role below, and apply if interested!
- Manage full caseloads of both Commercial and Residential Property matters from start to completion
- Work alongside support staff in an expanding division to achieve targets
- Work with caseloads associated with acquisition and disposal of land or property or any interest in land, including the purchase and disposal of freeholds and freehold revisions, the granting of leases, licences and mortgages
- A qualified Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE
- A minimum of 5 years' working within a property department department
- Someone who is familiar with computerised case management systems
- Someone who is able to work effectively within a team but also use their own initiative
- Excellent client management and matter management skills
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Lloyd Stanley:
Telephone: (phone number removed)
To view our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit: (url removed)/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide. We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role. Please contact Lloyd on (phone number removed) with any referrals