Senior Litigation Solicitor
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced senior level Litigation Solicitor to join our professional team based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will become part of a valued team of employees with a rewarding salary and excellent benefits package.
The role is part of a busy and successful litigation department and has senior line management responsibility. The remit will cover property litigation, general litigation, personal injury and debt recovery work. As the Litigation Solicitor you will provide a range of fee earning litigation services for our clients.
Other duties will include:
* Advising on and prioritising litigation cases.
* Ensure that client instructions and tasks are dealt with and our internal policies and procedures adhered to and in accordance with the relevant Solicitors Code of Conduct.
* Liaise with the Head of Department on staffing cover to optimise workload and efficiency of service
* Cover for other fee earners in their absence
* Management of own caseload and fee earning activities to maximise revenue from client work and in line with targets
* Achieve fee earning targets and monitor performance against targets
* Attend clients and take instructions
* Maintain competence through personal development and training portfolio to satisfy solicitors Regulation Authority for continuous professional development
For a more detailed view of the role, please refer to the Job Description for this role.
Our ideal candidate will have a practising law qualification and will have significant PQE working within the litigation sector. Excellent attention to detail, line management and strong communication skills are also an essential requirement. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Proclaim Case Management system would be advantageous.
If you are looking for career opportunity in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that recognises innovation and rewards hard work then we would love to hear from you. BBW is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants.
Interviews will be scheduled for w/c 7th January, with a start date of as soon as possible ideally.
Unfortunately, if you don't meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we thank you in advance for your time and consideration and wish you well in your career search