Senior Associate - OneGM Financial Services - London
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by PWC-1
The successful candidate should be passionate about client service delivery, providing advice that is both technically correct and fit for purpose. This role is varied and will include a high level of direct contact with clients and other PwC teams globally. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as part of our client relationship team on some of our key Financial Services clients. Your role will be 'client facing' from the start so we are looking for individuals who have good communication skills and who can manage their time in order to service clients effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with global mobility experience who may be looking to focus on consulting opportunities and a more market focused role.
As a Senior Associate you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You'll also need to be able to juggle diverse projects of all shapes and sizes. The role requires the following skills and experience
· Experience working within the expatriate tax field and will have worked on a variety of consulting projects as well as having had solid compliance experience throughout the period
- UK tax - Expat background essential including familiarity with the concepts of tax equalisation and protection and current UK rules around residency and remittances.
- Ability to deliver assignee tax briefings
- Equipped to coach and develop junior staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Organisational skills, strong financial and project management abilities
- Experience prioritising and managing a number of projects/relationships/ expectations with diverse portfolio which could cause deadline conflicts
- Experience of managing high level relationships with a number of different clients and their expatriate populations at any one time
- Experience building relationships with multiple clients and network both internally and externally
- Professional accounting or tax qualification (ATT / CTA / ACA)
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we're one of the UK's leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here