Client Executive Sales & Marketing National
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by PWC-1
A career in Sales and Marketing, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to deliver
- Inclusion by default
- Living Intelligent Digital
- Telling stories that inspire
Who We're Looking For
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual with project management experience and strong administration skills, looking to develop their career in client relationship management with a leading professional services firm. Offering an excellent opportunity for internal progression, personal development and exposure to a wide range of senior stakeholders with extensive market experience, this is a varied role, in which the holder will have responsibility for the provision of a broad range of client administration duties to specifically allocated client teams. As such, candidates applying for this role will need to possess market knowledge and interest, strong inter-personal skills, a drive for self-improvement and a passion for excellent customer service.
Working closely with the account management team, the Client Executive assists in the efficient and smooth delivery of a variety of different projects and engagements, fulfilling project specific briefs alongside standard day to day activities. Acting as a central hub and repository of account information, the Client Executive is the first point of contact for a broad account service team and, as such, helps set a professional and driven tone for the overall approach of the team.
The following skills are required for this role
- Supporting the Account Manager to complete an account strategy/plan
- Support to major proposals processes including gathering of key material, reviewing proposal documents and helping the team manage timelines
- Take ownership of MI reporting and tailoring of MI for account team. Analyse data, highlight and explain areas of concern etc.
- Creation and maintenance of relationship maps, Org Charts of our client's key people
- Core team meeting support including preparation of agendas for internal and external meetings, minutes and actions & logistics.
- Ensure meetings take place and all meeting agendas are being planned.
- Develop, maintain pipeline/opportunity tracker.
- CRM Management /maintenance/reporting
- Proven experience of working within an office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills
- Project management experience in a professional environment
- Confidence and ability to interact at all levels from Associate through to Partner.
- Experience dealing with clients and providing high levels of customer service
- Regular and proficient use of MS Office.
- Organised approach to performing tasks and prioritising work where there are conflicting time demands.
- Good communication and listening skills to ensure that tasks are clearly understood and any queries to or from the client team are efficiently dealt with.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience working in business development and/or in account management
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.