Employment Fee Earner
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a full service personal law firm in North Leeds. They emphasis providing the highest standard of client service and have thus gained an excellent reputation.
The Employment Fee Earner will sit within a very reputable team, holding the following responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head of Department and other solicitors with complex contentious employment matters (predominantly private claimant work).
* Managing a claimant case load (under supervision).
* Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department.
The successful candidate for the Employment Fee Earner position will be a Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor with at least 2 years' experience in managing contentious employment law matters.
* A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process.
* Experience of using case management system and time recording (ideally Proclaim).
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and literacy skills.
* Motivated to learn and progress within the Employment Department.
* Flexible attitude to work.
* Excellent organisational skills