Group Technology Capacity and Performance Analyst - Digital
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Group Technology Capacity and Performance Analyst | Brighton| Up to £40k DOE
Your new company
A multinational financial services and asset management firm based in the United Kingdom.
- Working with stakeholders and product teams, analyse architectural documents and observability tooling to rank the importance of services to monitor.
- Lead analysis to assist in understanding the business needs of Group Technology services and contribute to the development of a capacity management model for Group Technology services in order to improve our understanding of capacity challenges and opportunities.
- Work closely with the platform and product teams, as well as a variety of suppliers, to comprehend and make use of the infrastructure and application monitoring technologies that are currently available in order to increase overall observability.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their performance and capacity reporting needs by analysing business volume forecasts and developing a process for communicating their reporting requirements on a regular basis.
- Continuously seek to improve the newly defined process's process, tooling, or reporting, using automation wherever possible to reduce manual intervention.
- Work continuously to develop effective, positive working relationships with both our Third Party Service providers and the broader IT communities, allowing us to provide excellent customer service and be regarded as a single, valued IT partner.
Your Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- ITIL v3/v4 Certified qualification desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of IT performance and capacity management processes is required.
- Understanding of system performance measurement tools and techniques, as well as their application in an enterprise environment, is preferred.
- It is preferable to be able to map key business processes to their technical equivalents.
- The ability to create reports for a variety of stakeholders is desirable.
- Prior experience running or contributing to the development of performance and capacity management processes is essential.
- Working experience with multiple teams, departments, divisions, and suppliers is required.
- Prior experience working with services supported by multiple technologies and suppliers is preferred.
- AWS (Cloud Services) experience is preferred.
- Preferable experience with application and infrastructure performance monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Kibana, Grafana).
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a substantial salary of up to £40,000, 25 days plus bank holidays, Great Pension, Employee Share Purchase, Bonuses of up to 30% and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.