Graphic Designer - Leisure Industry
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Success Recruit Ltd
Success Recruit are currently working with a company within the Leisure industry based in Central Essex who are seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their busy and friendly team on an initial 6-month contract.
This position would suit someone who has a minimum of 1-2 years' experience within a graphic design role. Our client is looking for someone who has a keen interest in the sports industry who will be able to bring fresh ideas and techniques to the current day to day operations of the organisation.
The successful Graphic Designer will be expected to:
- Have a keen desire to work in the sport industry
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a dedicated team player
The successful Graphic Designer will be rewarded with:
- Working amongst a supportive and friendly team
- Joining a professional company
Purpose of the Role
To manage and deliver the organisations design for offline and online requirements ensuring that all artwork/ content created internally and externally follows the brand guidelines.
Duties to include;
- Produce engaging and diverse video content
- Develop video production through the use of Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Enhance the digital presence through imagery and video
- Liaise with all departments to create a consistent style
- Build and maintain relationship with printers, ensuring the best quality and price
- Manage the briefing, design and print stages of tasks from start to finish, ensuring deadlines are met
This is a new position and will be ideal for someone who has the ability to work to strict deadlines and will play an important role in developing the organisations brand across all facets of the business.
Full Time or Part Time contract available either 3 or 5 days a week.
£20,000 - £24,000 DOE / pro rata if applicable