Contact Centre Advisor
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Placement Officer - Contact Centre Advisor
£18,500 - £20,200 per annum + enhancement for evening and weekend hours
Please note that our Service Centre hours are 06:30 - 22:00, 7 days per week and you will work varying shifts between these hours on a rota basis.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work as part of NHS Professionals Limited within our Operations Team.
If you love working on the front line engaging with people, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and organized, has strong Customer Service experience, is Customer obsessed and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
* Develop working relationships with Ward Managers, Flexible Workers and internal NHS Professionals Departments
* To provide a point of contact for high volumes of telephone, email and face to face enquiries for the Trust and our healthcare professionals (Bank Members), responding to their queries.
* Maintain accurate documentation and records and escalating matters as appropriate
* Participate in the recruitment process of our healthcare workers by checking all documentation, ensuring it meets compliance requirements and forwarding to the relevant departments
* To assess and resolve all enquires and requests, primarily on the telephone but by all other electronic access channels, ensuring that customer enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
Previous experience of working in a call centre/customer service environment is essential as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office packages particularly Word and Excel and fast accurate data entry and typing skills.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, enjoy engaging with people and have the personality, flexibility and skills required to help us deliver a high level of service to our client trusts, along with the ability to work in a performance driven team, then we want to hear from you.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note: in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, your application has been unsuccessful