Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a highly ranked firm whose Commercial Litigation Partners are identified as market-leaders.
They represent an enviable client base of FTSE100 businesses and as such provide their team with highest calibre of work.
The newly-appointed Commercial Litigation Lawyer work on claims regarding an impressive list of Blue Chip clients, public sector authorities and high net worth individuals across a wide range of sectors.
You will work closely with the non-contentious department and gain a in-depth and holistic knowledge of the way the firm's clients work.
The Right Candidate
We are looking to recruit an associate for the Leeds Litigation team who has experience working on commercial litigation matters.
The successful candidate will be an individual possessing the following skills:
* Ability to support cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues.
* Talent in managing complex cases and clients, with proven negotiation skills.
* Knowledge of key areas of the law, providing clear, precise, practical advice.
* Ability to liaise effectively with other fee earners from within the group, and coordinate with fee earners from other relevant disciplines and jurisdictions as required.
* Desire to operate in a challenging, team-based environment.
The successful candidate will have:
* excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
* at least 6 months' experience of commercial litigation gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
* clear understanding of the operation and structure of a Top 20 law firm
* ability to achieve continuous improvement and development