Microsoft Dynamics Lead Specialist
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Yolk Recruitment
Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead - Up to £60,000
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are currently working with an established organisation to find a Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead to join a newly formed team within the business.
We are looking for someone to support and maintain the business-critical Microsoft Dynamics 365 system and participate as a member of the IT Solutions team
As well as a varied role you will also get fantastic flexible working arrangements. They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. As well as offering significant support for employees to find the work life balance for them they also offer other great benefits such as a civil service pension.
This role is a Hybrid working pattern with some presence in the office in Brighton per week, and all candidates must have right to work in the UK without the need for Sponsorship.
What you'll be doing as a Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead:
- Implement changes and administrative tasks to the Dynamics 365 for Customer Service application
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the application are fulfilled
- Collaborate with other teams to develop system integrations, data migration and automated testing
- Mentors and guides fellow engineers in technical skills and the application of development methodologies.
What the Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead will bring to the team:
- Strong experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration
- Strong experience of the Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
Here's what you'll get in return as a Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead:
- Up to £60,000
- Flexible working arrangements
- Civil service pension of 27.9%
- Hybrid working - Central Brighton Office
Think this one's for you
If you think this Microsoft 365 Dynamics Lead opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work