Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Keystream Group Limited
3 Yrs Fixed Term Contract
Up to £56,640 per annum
Hybrid - (London)
Keystream Group Limited is currently working with a local authority based in London who require a Programme Manager (Technology). This is an initial 3-year FTC contract paying a salary of up to £56,640. If you are an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect and have the necessary skills outlined below, then please send your CV for immediate consideration - Keystream Group Limited are acting as an employment agency and company.
The Technology Business Unit operates to Design, Deliver, Run and Maintain the technology solutions and services required for the Council to process business and deliver services to its residents. All functions work collaboratively to deliver effective end to end solutions and services. This role works within the Delivery function which is accountable for the planning and delivery of new and changing technology solutions and services, to the agreed time and budget parameters that effectively meet the objectives of agreed business cases, technical and business change utilising controlled and agile ways of working. T
As Programme Manager you will be accountable for leading a defined programme or set of projects and the associated technical and business change activities which make a significant contribution to the delivery of the Council's Strategic aims and management of financial pressures.
- Work collaboratively with service areas and partners to support the development of compelling business cases for technology and digital transformation. with values of up to £20 million.
- Builds effective stakeholder and partner relationships at Executive Director and Elected Member level, which are influential and elicit support at senior level.
- Accountable for leading multidisciplinary teams comprising Council and Third-Party Staff of people, to build professionalism and expertise through development activities.
- Accountable for developing and delivering a resourcing plan, including management of programme budgets of up to £20 Million, for complex and large-scale programmes to ensure delivery of outcomes.
- Responsible for overseeing risk and issue management and working collaboratively with customers to agree quantified realisable benefits.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership in both line and Matrix management styles, to ensure successful delivery of programmes and for supporting the Portfolio Director in leading, assuring and delivering the portfolio of work which delivers against the Strategic Aims of the Council.
- Extensive experience of Programme delivery within large and complex Technology Portfolio either in the Public Sector or in the Private Sector with demonstrable understanding of the Public Sector environment.
- Must demonstrate a track record of working within effective teams delivering high quality Programme Delivery services that have been proved successful in meeting complex business requirements and in enabling standardisation, simplification, sharing and re-use
- Demonstrate understanding of and be able to support the development of Portfolio Maturity to meet the P3M3 Model
- Educated to degree level or equivalent Accredited to MSP Advanced Practitioner 5 and PRINCE 2 Agile Practitioner or equivalent qualifications