Compliance Analyst (Regulatory/insurance/products/B2C)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Project People
Contract - 6 months
Reading 2/3 times a week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Analyst to join our busy Transformation Compliance Team to enhance testing capabilities across key processes within the FS, regulatory & compliance landscape.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst include
- Ensure technical compliance Risks, Issues and dependencies are raised when relevant, have clear mitigation plans and are communicated and understood by our teams and LGRA teams.
- Monitor and track Compliance & Regulatory deliveries against the agreed plan holding teams to account to hit agreed timescales.
- Communicate any changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels in various teams and multiple delivery partners.
- Ability to take large pieces of technical regulatory information and to simplify & chunk them into relevant information for the respective teams within business readiness.
The successful Compliance Analyst will have:
- Experience in Testing IT systems from a regulatory & compliance perspective in lending (ie loan management platforms).
- Must have experience of financial services lending environments, Insurance, understanding of pricing and control in a lending environment, and proven experience and understanding of the related compliance & regulations within FS & Lending
- Able to review process documentation, with key understanding of how technical specifications within an IT systems environment address regulatory obligations
- Able to review process documentation vs key relevant compliance criteria, and then collate evidence to help the Compliance Team build a go/no go decision for key decision gates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate, escalate and condense information effectively.
To apply for the Compliance Analyst, please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.