Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Qualserv Consulting
We are currently recruiting for an Information Manager for a contract position with our healthcare client based in SE London.
The successful Information Manager will have the following experience:
- Significant experience in an analytical role.
- Experience working in an NHS Trust information setting.
- Experience of using data and information to influence and drive forward policies and procedures.
- Experience of manipulating, analysing and modelling data and information, so that it may be used to evidence decision-and strategic planning.
- Experience with a range of advanced data-manipulation, analysis and reporting tools eg Excel, Access, TM1, Business Objects, SQL, PowerBI, OLAP cubes, Qlikview.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server (including Analysis Services and Reporting Services).
- Experience of using Python and/or R for data analysis.
To learn more about this role, please contact Simbi