Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Solvo Vir Ltd
We are an innovative training provider providing training and apprenticeships to organisations and individuals across the UK.
Whilst our Apprenticeship business continues to grow, we are now looking for Trainer Assessors in the Midlands and the South to deliver:
Recruitment Level 2/3, Business Administration Level 2/3, Customer Services Level 2/3, Team Leader Level 3.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
* Maintaining a caseload of learners
* Carrying out teaching, learning and assessment
* Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance via ePortfolio
* Providing constructive feedback and offering advice
* Keeping up to date with new qualifications and standards
* Engaging with employers and tailoring programmes to meet business needs
* Ensuring learners are well prepared for EPA
What Will You Get In Return?
23 days holiday plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
Dress Down Fridays with breakfast provided
Day off for your Birthday
An additional 1 day of holiday added for each years' service served (up to 35 days)
Alternative/flexible hours (in line with needs of the business)
Company events and team building days
We're looking for individuals with an energetic approach, and their own unique flair, that will encourage and inspire future talent. You'll provide a motivational and influential learning experience, through mentoring and coaching, to all your learners to achieve outstanding results!
Our clients and our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Quality is our number 1 priority.
If you love what you do, and have the drive that will fuel productivity, then we can't wait to hear from you!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles we are unable to respond individually to all applicants
KM Education Recruitment Ltd
Peterborough Regional College