Product Engineer (Developer)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by LSA Recruit
London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting Job opportunity for Product Engineer (Developer)
Location: London, UK
Job type: Contract
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and have familiarity with the full software development life cycle and different software development models.
- Have experience of tools supporting the development process.
- Technical experience or knowledge of multi-tier software architecture.
- Have a level of software testing experience sufficient to take part in test activities including test case derivation, unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test support
- A proven track record of forming and maintaining trusting relationships with business colleagues and be able to demonstrate an interest in and understanding of business processes.
- Strong technical aptitude - ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Enthusiasm for learning technical skills.
- Proactively looking out for opportunities to simplify solutions and reduce technical cost of ownership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret and present information to a variety of recipients using suitable modes of communication.
- Have the ability to create concise, informative technical documentation
- A positive can-do' attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A high level of professionalism, organisation and self-motivation and a desire for self-improvement
- An understanding of good team practice and the ability to work with others sharing knowledge/experience when appropriate.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate Bank values in day-to-day work, namely being: collaborative, inclusive, empowering, decisive and open.
- Adopt a Service First culture
- REACT (client-side mandatory, Server Side optional)
- Transact SQL
- TFS/Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Code Management
- MS SQL Server (knowledge about how SQL Server works, ie going beyond writing SELECT statements)