BI Developer (work from home)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Easton Haines Consultancy
BI Developer (remote/work from home)
Business Intelligence Developers support the technical and business teams by providing and maintaining BI solutions in line with business requirements and SLAs. They also develop and enhance existing BI solutions in line with business prioritization.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders from different business unites to determine data and application requirements, perform analysis to create statement of work and provide time estimates
- Support the existing BI solution by maintaining and developing the ETL
- Assist with testing and quality assurance activities with data extracts, research and analysis
- Provide technical support for BI business applications
- Prepare required documentation for system support and end users and provide end-user training for BI and analytical solutions
- Convert design and user specifications into data models, reports and dashboards
You should have experience of delivering Business Intelligence solutions using:
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 onwards
- Understanding of data warehouses and BI Tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience of MI and data warehousing using Kimball methodology
- Strong communication skills with the drive and ability to exchange appropriate information with relevant people at the right time
- BMIL, Power BI, MDX and DAX are an advantage
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
- Opportunity to work from home with the occasional visit to the office in Swansea
In return you will receive an extremely competitive annual salary, an excellent benefits package, good training, an annual bonus and a great working environment although this role offers the opportunity also offers the chance to work from home.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.