Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Portfolio Payroll
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join a busy charitable organisation based in Stockport. This is a Temporary to Permanent position.
Reporting to the payroll manager, you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the accurate processing of weekly payroll to over 2, 000 employees. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced immediately available payroll professional seeking short-term roles.
- Importing timesheet and spreadsheet data to the payroll system
- Inputting working hours, overtime, expenses, deductions and statutory payments to iTrent
- Checking and amending processed data and submitting final reports to line manager
- Processing accurate and timely payroll on a weekly basis to permanent staff and contractors
- Effectively resolving queries from employees and external bodies
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Previous experience administering weekly payroll is essential
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation and GDPR regulations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and have keen attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Good systems skills, iTrent desirable but not essential
Suitable candidates for this vacancy must be immediately available due the urgency of this position. If this role sounds of interest and you have the necessary experience required, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.