Weapons Navigation Systems Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Searchability
SWS NAVIGATION ENGINEER
BRAND NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE WITHIN A GLOBALLY LEADING COMPANY FOR A SWS NAVIGATION ENGINEER
- Permanent opportunity for an SWS Navigation Engineer in Barrow-in-Furness
- Global, industry-leading company
- MUST currently hold SC security clearance
- Salary between £45,000 - £49,000 (DOE) plus benefits
- MUST have experience in SWS Navigation Systems Engineering, Support and Documentation
- 9-day working fortnight - every other Friday off
- To apply please call or email (see below)
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting an SWS Navigation Engineer to work with a multi-national, industry-leading defence company in Barrow-in-Furness.
WHAT WILL THE SWS NAVIGATION ENGINEER BE DOING?
You will become an important member of a thriving team, whilst providing SWS Navigation subject matter expertise to support the Strategic Weapons Test Organisation (SWTO) in Barrow. The team will be responsible for the build, test, and commissioning of the Strategic Weapon System being installed in the new Dreadnought Class submarines. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting project and work for an excellent company that truly values its workforce.
WE NEED THE SWS NAVIGATION ENGINEER TO HAVE.
- Current SC clearance
- Experience in SWS Navigation Systems, Support and Documentation
- Test procedure reporting and documentation
- Good communication skills that will help build and maintain customer/stakeholder relationships
- Pro-active approach to providing solutions to emergent challenges
- Experience with navigation systems interfaces such as submarine/ship, Navy, RAF and MOD
- Willingness to travel to other UK sites and potential secondment to the US
TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please either apply by clicking online or by emailing me directly at (see below) For further information please call me. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7 am until 10 pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. I look forward to hearing from you.
SWS NAVIGATION ENGINEER - BARROW-IN-FURNESS
NAVIGATION SYSTEMS/INTERFACES/DOCUMENTATION/SWS/WEAPONS SYSTEMS/WEAPONS/DREADNOUGHT/REPORTING/ANALYSIS/DV CLEARED/DV CLEARANCE/DEVELOPPED VETTING/DEVELOPED VETTED/DEEP VETTING/DEEP VETTED/SC CLEARED/SC CLEARANCE/SECURITY CLEARED/SECURITY CLEARANCE