Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
Do you have .NET development experience, and are you seeking a new job opportunity? If so, we'd love to hear from you! PageGroup is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic .NET Developer to join our client's inclusive and vibrant team.
Do you have .NET development experience, and are you seeking a new job opportunity? If so, we'd love to hear from you! PageGroup is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic .NET Developer to join our client's inclusive and vibrant team. This .NET role is for a 2-year FTC, can be full or part time and can be based in Trafford, Manchester or Stratford, London (with the option to work from Sidcup). This position offers Agile/hybrid working and comes with an attractive contract salary of circa £50,000-£65,000 p/a, depending on experience and location.
As a flexible .NET Developer, you will work with a team of developers to create products and technology that will serve the business's and customers' needs. You will also develop features and capabilities for end users, either external customers or internal employees, and build a user-friendly enterprise document management solution.
To give you an idea of how this .NET Developer role would look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
- Work within an agile engineering squad to design, develop and maintain robust and reliable solutions to defined IT requirements in line with departmental standards and procedures
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages, primarily using C#
- Develop reusable software building blocks to enable quick delivery
- Investigate and propose solutions to development and design problems
- Conduct analysis to determine integration needs and design and plan integrations
In addition, you should have familiarity with TDD, CICD Pipelines using Azure. It is also essential that you understand SOLID principles and have experience working with microservices and how they can be used, preferably using architecture styles/APIs (REST) with postman or similar.
Desirable: Sharepoint Document Management, Power Platform, Logic Apps and Angular.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you will be rewarded with an excellent contract salary of circa £50,000-£65,000 and the following benefits:
- Annual leave starting from 26 days plus bank holidays
- Fantastic pension scheme - double contribution up to 6%
- An annual bonus, subject to group performance
- Generous non-contributory life assurance
- Flexible and remote working and more!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the PageGroup team today to apply and register your interest in this contract .NET Developer position in Trafford, Manchester or Stratford, London (with the option to work from Sidcup). We look forward to hearing from you!
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. We are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs as an organically grown business. Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment Powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.