Office Manager / Financial Controller
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are an organization that has changed and grown and we will continue to do so. This is a great opportunity for the right individual. If you fit the person profile, have the relevant experience and relish a challenge then we look forward to receiving your application.
* To be an integral member of the Senior Management Team providing input into all aspects of decision making regarding the financial running of the company.
* Establish & maintain a good working relationship with the Senior Management Team and other staff and stakeholders
* Support and organising Executive team meetings
* Prepare and distribute agendas, slide decks, notes and other relevant papers for SMT and Executive Team meetings
* Carry out the induction and onboarding process for all consultants
* Manage the timesheet management sysmet for all consultants on a weekly basis
* Carry out payroll on a weekly basis
* Carry out invoicing on a weekly basis
* Day to day manaement of credit control
* To assist with the financial strategy for the company.
* Day to day management of the Finances to ensure deadlines are met, processes adhered to & compliance achieved.
* Review of all HMRC and VAT declarations within set timescales.
* Preparation of cash flow forecasts as required.
* Review financial controls and to recommend and implement appropriate change.
* Support the SMT by providing adhoc financial support/advice as required.
If you are interested in this position then please send us through your CV with a covering letter.
Best of luck