Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Leeds and Surround
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Multi National Company
MPeople Recruitment are working in collaboration with an industry leading Entrepreneurial Company that operates on an international scale and are looking to recruit a LPC Qualified Paralegal to work directly under the Managing Director.
* Are you an entrepreneurial Paralegal looking to work for a business influencer and have not yet had the break you required?
* Are you looking to move away from mainstream Law and work for an independent organisation that dabbles in various alternative businesses?
* Do you enjoy the business element to Law and have a full LPC qualification with a 2:1 or above?
If so, please read on.
Your new company:
Your new company is a Yorkshire based company that has multiple sub- businesses that operate and distribute on an international level, not your average position, this client dabbles in multiple businesses and requires a go-getter, someone who is determined to succeed and comes from a legal background.
No two days are the dame with this client and he requires an ambitious and determined legal secretary to work very closely with him on future ventures. An exciting time to join such an interesting organisation.
Your new company is looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual with experience working directly to a managing director and have experience managing external stakeholders and business partners.
You will be required to shadow the Managing Director, assist with business transactions and have an understanding of full operation and management, this position is for a Paralegal that can control and manage various tasks and keep on top of any issues, problems or queries related to the business partners/external stakeholders. A challenging role that will grow with you with regular salary reviews and company benefits.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
* Strong Legal knowledge with a passion for commercial business
* High level of computer literacy and numeracy skills
* Experience working with an ambitious entrepreneur
* Minute taking
* Shadowing the Managing Director on all aspects of business
* Being a first point of contact for potential clients
* Arranging and managing meetings
* External stakeholder management and engagement
* Utilising legal knowledge to assist with new client contract inception
* Assist with drafting employment contracts
* Reviewing business deals and assisting with proof reading and editing if required
* Business partner management and engagement
* Ability to manage in a very busy and fulfilling role
* Enjoy a fast paced and dynamic role
* Ability to assist with managing complex business decisions
* Ambition, determination and flair about your role
The role is not restricted to the above criteria and may vary depending on your responsibilities for the day.
What you will receive:
A fantastic starting salary for the right candidate and an opportunity to work for a continuously growing, this rile comes with standard benefits and offer to work first hand with an industry influencer.
You will work closely with the managing director of a multi national company, learning and building on your key skills.
This role is for a candidate that is looking for a change from Law firms and wants to move into a long term position within a very successful organisation.
What you need to do now:
Don't miss out on such a brilliant opportunity; this position will be filled relatively quickly so please respond promptly and directly.
Please apply to the advert below including contact number, email address and availability and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further if your experience is suitable for the job.
Please be advised your data will be stored internally on our secure system and information is shared to third parties upon your approval, no personal information is shared without permission