Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Kingsgate Recruitment Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known, established Company as a Sales Support Administrator.
The Sales Support Administrator role is integral to the team and will liaise with internal teams and external clients and suppliers.
- Create new reports, templates, contracts and extract data using CRM system
- Provide administrative support to the sales teams and manage general enquiries
- Organise and fulfil targeted sales mailing, including data selection
- Chase artwork for e-newsletters and sign-off advertisements
- On site exhibition support
Key Skills/ Requirements
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding time and work load management
- The ability to work to conflicting deadlines in a high paced work environment
- Previous administrative experience essential
- Previous professional experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation