IAM Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Cyberteam
My global banking client is looking for a solid Business Analyst to join the Cyber Security division and support the operation of the business function across all IAM disciplines. The role is fast paced, varied and would require a high volume of stakeholder engagement. Thus, this role would be a good fit for someone who enjoys working in fast-paced environment and can rise to meet new challenges and find pragmatic solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining documentation including meeting set up, meeting materials such as agenda's, action trackers and proactively engaging for progress updates
- Generating governance materials and ensuring the traceability of artefacts for audit purposes
- Investigating issues looking to produce action plans to address issues impacting the function.
- Oversight of audit and regulatory requirements resulting in delivery of all materials required as input to audit and regulatory processes.
- Providing support to all improvement initiatives within the IAM function and wider Cyber Security function
- Continuous improvement of internal processes
- Business Analysis experience (5 years+)
- Experience in Identity & Access Management (2 years+)
- Experience in Cyber Security (2 years+)
- Experience of analysing data and generating visual reports to summarise findings (2 years+)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Requirements gathering
- Strong process mapping skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Identification of use cases
- Root cause analysis
- Ability to optimise processes and maximise efficiency
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Positive team player working as part of a large programme
- Accountability for deliverables and proven track record of delivering on schedule
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio, Jira, Confluence
- Experience of working within a global distributed programme and global teams
Contract Initially 6 months with further extensions.
Inside IR35 - so please propose a suitable rate