Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Ellis IT
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: IFS Developer for a CRIM development to provide design, recovery and interface.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- IFS ERP Implementation.
- IFS ERP Developing.
- T-SQL Query Language.
- IFS ERP-EDI Integration.
- Expert in big data management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide expertise in general IFS requirements.
- Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
- Manage end user expectations.
- Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
- Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.