Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Pontoon
In your new contract role will be based in London and join a team of 15 people (7 located in London and 1 in Dublin)
The broader team are located across London, Dublin, Brazil, Hong Kong and India with stakeholders across these regions as well as Charlotte, New York and at a country level within Latam, Canada and APAC.
The role offers exposure to senior management within Treasury both at a Domestic and International level. There is also the opportunity to get involved in multiple projects spanning all regions and dealing with both Treasury and line of business stakeholders
The focus of this role will be a maternity cover, mainly contributing to regular routines within the team, working closely with stakeholders as well as being a key part of projects, new strategies and enhancements when they arise - coordinating and contributing where required
* Supporting month end/quarter end financial close for International Treasury, to ensure correct and accurate representation of Treasury balances in the ledger
* Regular forecasting responsibilities regarding International Treasury as a whole and for specific products and strategies, including weekly focus on forecasting Fx swaps and analysis of actual trends vs forecast
* Contribute to monthly management reporting routines
* Contribution to projects where needed regarding new strategies, products and ad hoc requests from stakeholders
* Present to and interact with senior stakeholders on a regular basis across International regions
* Contribute to key controls and regular enhancements to processes within the team
* The successful candidate will need experience in FRS9, both implementing and contributing to discussions regarding new strategies
* Good product knowledge and solid work experience across a diverse range products including FX derivatives, Securities, Repo. Good understanding of P&L Attribution
* Strong control mind set, interpersonal and communication skills, a team player
* Proactive and willing to take initiative where needed to investigate issues and queries from various stakeholders
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP-TO-DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer