Identity & Privileged Access Management Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Experis IT
Identity and Access Management Engineer
- 5+ years of experience supporting tools, technology and processes in an Enterprise IAM service.
- Job role will require enabling and managing tools and technology and developing automation within that technology to perform all traditional manual functions.
At a minimum the candidate should have the following skills and experience.
Intermediate OS administration skills for Windows and Linux:
- Creating, deleting identities and groups, configuring unix sudoers and PAM.
Experience supporting infrastructure services in a public cloud;
- Build/upgrade infrastructure systems and services.
Thorough understanding of identity key concepts;
- Primary controls, secondary controls, least privilege, zero trust, role-based access controls, SSO, Federation, MFA/2FA.
A thorough understanding of key concepts for managing identities in a public cloud:
- IBM Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google.
- IBM Security and Identity Management (ISIM), ISAM, ISPIM, Thycotic Secret Server, Okta, RSA, DUO, Safenet
- Experience supporting and enabling directory services connectors for Microsoft AD, LDAP, and one or more public clouds.
- SSO and Federation solutions across platforms and applications
- Experience building and supporting automation within an identity and access management service.
- Understanding of multi-cloud technologies and concepts, such as Kubernetes.
Must be curious and have a desire to think outside of the box to generate new ideas and to continuously improve and automate. A desire to challenge the status quo for the purpose of innovating and evolving capabilities within the service is necessary.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!