Process Automation Solutions Consultant
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Zorba Consulting Limited
Process Automation Solutions Consultant required to work on an exciting digital transformation for this mid-sized Media business.
You'll be responsible for understanding and improving business processes and translating them into working more automated and efficient digital solutions.
You must be able to bridge the divide between business and technical domains. You won't need to be an engineer, but you will be technical enough to implement solutions using web based low code SaaS platforms, mostly by configuring systems to meet user needs.
Identify technical challenges and provide recommendations for improvement, focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Provide solutions to configure, customise and integrate their systems.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts
- Experience of analysis and ideally solution design within Process Automation, RPA, Business Change or Business Process Reengineering.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and to become a power-user of online platforms such as UIPath, Smartsheet, Airtable or Retool
- Ability to organise and manage workload efficiently and prioritise projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate prior related technical work experience
- Experience of delivering change and transformation
- Understanding of new technologies, methodologies and approaches
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Power user of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience of working in consultancy or similar, would be of benefit but not essential
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding team working on exciting new digital and technology solutions.
Location: Hybrid - WFH 3 - 4 days a week, other 1 -2 need to get to Tunbridge Wells
Salary: To £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits including Private Health, Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holidays, Training & Development