Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by 83Zero Ltd
Senior M365 Architect/Consultant - Hybrid
Do you want to work with one of the leading telco companies in the UK as one of their Lead M365 Consultants?
Interested? Keep on reading!
We are working with a global giant within telecommunication, due to the huge success and expansion of clients and projects they are on a mission for a Senior M365 Consultant to join and support their Consultancy team based in London!
- In this role, you will be delivering enterprise-scale infrastructure to our client's customers. You will work strategically and be the focal point that delivers on a variety of M365 technologies.
- Develop and deliver service offerings based on Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Conceptualise and Design complex solutions, covering multiple sites, including public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies and technology roadmaps in Office 365, Windows 10 and EMS+S technologies.
- Technical ownership of project delivery and engaging closely with a Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Skills across the Microsoft 365 stack, complemented by an architecture-level appreciation of all relevant complementary technologies.
- Development and delivery of technology-specific presentations to both large audience seminars and project workshop environments.
- A broad understanding of competitive products, an understanding of their architectural principles and where appropriate, design skills and accreditations in these products
- Knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role.
- To obtain and maintain technical accreditations as required by the organisation in accordance with the guidelines provided by manufacturers and software vendors.
- Work alongside the Sales team to understand the opportunities within their accounts and develop team skills to meet the requirement.
- Strong communication skills between teams, stakeholders and clients To perform any other duties which, from time to time may be allocated by your Team Leader/Line Manager.
- Detailed experiences of evangelising, designing and deployment of Office 365 migrations, inc (Exchange, Teams, Online, OneDrive & SharePoint)
- Experience in architecting and implementing Microsoft 365 solutions with in-depth experience in Migrating from Windows 7/8 to 10, AutoPilot, MDT, SCCM
- Experience in EMS+S Security products - Identity & Access Management, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Unified Endpoint Management, Cloud App Security, Compliance.
- Exposed of other EUC technologies such as Citrix, VMware, IVANTI etc.
- Suitable Accreditations in supporting technologies are also beneficial such as Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Expert.
- 10 years plus relevant experience in the IT industry focused on delivering enterprise-scale infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in developing service offerings and the go-to-market life cycle for all components of the Microsoft 365 suite