NetSuite Functional Consultant - Contract
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Eclipse I.T. Recruitment
Our clients are looking for self-motivated and experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their team. The primary responsibility of the Consultant is to work closely with customers and implement, document, configure, train, customize, and support products built on the NetSuite business platform.
- Provide consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team.
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Analyze business needs to help ensure NetSuite solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- System customizations, JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder.
- Exercise judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations.
- Provide direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions.
- Support the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions.
- Collaborate with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise.
- Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Ad hoc duties are required
- NetSuite Support, systems implementation or administration experience
- 2+ years of experience providing functional support for emerging to enterprise level software applications (SaaS, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Prior team leadership or management experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Relevant Bachelor's degree; preference for computer science and accounting or related degrees