Technical Program Manager for Experimentation
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Technical Program Manager for Experimentation - Urgent!
Empiric's client has an urgent contract opportunity that needs to be filled with a company in Paris. Your future position as a Technical Program Manager at Empiric's client will allow you to express your capabilities in leading local teams in a diverse range of projects as well as running workshops and getting involved hands-on while interacting with senior company professionals. In this role you will be making a considerable impact within both the Paris and French market and Empiric's client's future.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
- Evolve the client's subject matter expertise, education, documentation, organizational frameworks, and (data) products.
- Address the challenges that our local teams face during the integration process.
- Support product teams hands-on in integrating and scaling the Experimentation platform.
- Conduct training and workshops to engage the organization with Experimentation and best practices.
- Act as an ambassador to find the most effective ways to evolve our ways of working.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams of developers, designers, and test engineers.
- Experience in the domain of Experimentation.
- Track record of delivering initiatives.
- Requirement gathering, definition, and documentation experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and strong technical competency.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels with executives and technical teams.
- Previous working experience as a Data/Product Analyst.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and shipping software on time.
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership.
- Experience in the Analytic/Datadomain including SQL and data programming.
Please contact Owen Shann at Empiric if this opportunity suits you